• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it just something on my side or is the uo.stratics.com page broken

• Thread starter imported_EnigmaMaitreya
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

The title say it all.

Sorry for asking here but I didnt have all the forums etc bookmarked so I am needing to google remembered thread headers to find links to the forums.

I

imported_EnigmaMaitreya

<blockquote><hr>

Nah, its pants for me too.

To move between forums I use the dropdown thingy on the top right....

[/ QUOTE ]

*Sigh why didnt I think of that*

Thanks

G

** points over to U.Hall **

Basara got there before you - yesterday. And yeah, it's borked to to hades and back. Dunno what's up at all.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Short description of the problem -

about 1:30 AM Eastern, Wed. morning, the Hard Drive with UO Stratics and other things (but not the forums) died a horrible screaming death.

within a few hours, they'd restored backups.

However, something in the restoration process went wrong for UO Stratics - either something is corrupted, or the PHP software is horribly malfunctioning for it.

Last update was around noon (3 hours ago). They're working on it, but still no ETA for the main board's return.