• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it any good Series2 - "the 2nd floor" ...in the begining ....

K

kray2s

Well here it is my next floor that im going to need your kind help with :)

As you can see it is a tad messy due to a mix of not storing away everything from my last house design to putting a few bits roughly where they r going to go even if it ends up being displayed differently.

So forewarned is forearmed heres the pic of the messy floor with a few questions to follow :)

The area i would like to examine 1st is the desk in the central room.
At the moment it is just comprised of 2 shadow tables in different directions, I was thinking i would use a barkeep contract here so the desk would be that of the museums curator:)
So if anyone has got any ideas of how to build a desk befiting the curator of a museum please could you throw a few ideas my way??? - something grand, versitile and decorative is what im aiming towards :)

ty for help with previous floor :hug: and i look fwd to working with you all and getting your input on to what works and what doesnt on this floor :)
:postpics:

K

kray2s

just as a side note if any of you are getting ideas for other parts of this floor already hehehe -

The bed is rubble and can NOT be turned,
the 2 book cases - one is double exceptional tagged and i would like both of these left on display.

The rest however - any ideas will be gratefully recieved and noted:)

K

Kratos Aurion

speaking about bookcases, its fairly simple to lock books on them. What I did with my rune library was place 2-4 book shelves, then placed books over them and lowered a book so that there was one on each shelf.

I used unique books (the shattering, 3 romantic poems etc).

looks good when they're not bare :)