• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Is he or isn't he? That is the question!

Lady Khaleesi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

A darkness has fallen over Vesper recently. We had a strange visitor about the town, showing itself occasionally. It seems to be seeking something, someone, I am unsure. Who are you? What is your purpose? Those where the queries it seems to ask those who encountered the dark figure. There have been several reports of sightings in various places throughout Vesper.

Much to my surprise, as I traveled to my office to catch up on some paperwork, I was met by a shadow hovering over the building. A tower-like edifice seemed to appear out of nowhere, bearing two guardians at its entrance. Upon entering its doorway, it held the Chaos tile on the floor leading to a passageway.

Curiosity caught hold and I ventured though the passage to find myself face to face with a collection of old artifacts from days gone by. They seemed to be glowing with some sort of energy. The place seemed familiar and upon a few more steps, I realized where I was. Upon closer inspection, I gasped as I read the sign on the outside of the building, “The Citadel of the Void.. owned by Solus”.

Summoning my mount I headed back to back to Vesper, with hopes to locate a witness to these acts. There sitting on the bench at the mint of Vesper was and one of the smartest women in the lands, Faeryl. Explaining my dilemma , she agreed to join me for a trip back to the citadel and spent hours looking over the items within its walls. In light of the king’s declaration into the actions of our capital’s governor regarding the poor soul’s of Trinsic, the gold bars showcased on his floor that read, “A gold bar as payment for committing murder’ did not bode well.
We both agreed this was something that needed further investigation.