• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Alchemy] Is filling Potion Kegs broke?

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started to fill potion kegs today--so primed the keg and started grinding away as usual; however, my potion bottle was consumed and was given the message that I have no more bottles. Is this a new change or is something wrong. This happens in both the classic and enhanced client.

***update***

Ok,,This is only happening with kegs I made after the SA release. kegs made Pre-SA are not doing this. I also noticed that the potion bottles are being dropped to the floor--not actually consumed. This is making it very difficult to fill kegs.

LOL--just figured out the problem,,,,,I had too many regs and was over weight, so because I could not hold any more weight the potion bottles were being dropped to the floor. Shakes head--feels stupid...dohh

N

Nastia Cross

I sure hope this isn't intended.. I have alot of potion kegs to fill for mah plants =(

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This happened to me yesterday as well before I realised I was overweight. Like you I thought it was some horrible new feature.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been seeing some odd things emptying potion kegs, but I've not been gardening long enough to know if it's an old bug or not....

If you're pouring potions on plants, and have a keg of the appropriate potion in your pack rather than bottles of it, clicking the symbol on the plant dispenses the potion, complete with pouring noise, and the number of potions in the keg drops by one - but the weight stays at (if you start with a full keg, for example) 100.

The solution was to pour one 'dose' from the keg into a bottle - which straight away reset the keg weight to where it should have been.

F

Fink

In any case you can grind directly into a stack of 100 bottles and drop those on a keg.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play the classic client and started playing again after SA release. All my kegs are newly made and I have had no problems filling them. They are working like they have always worked for me.