• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is everyone having login problem?

• Thread starter Pinky Pepperpow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pinky Pepperpow

When I got home from work at 1AM I got the old maintenant/upgrade message stating TT would be back up at 3:30AM PST.

Well it's 4:20AM PST/MST and there is no maintenance message but I get the "report a bug" page and can't log on.

Anyone else up now trying to get online and having a problem logging on?

H

Hydoran

yah, its 5:00 now and still no luck. I get to the screen right before character select and crash.

L

Little Sadie

I had heard that the boarding parties and toon parties were coming yesterday or today. One can only hope!

G

Granjell

i had to try three times and download some kind of ActiveX, but I'm on!

P

PinkyPepperpow

i finally got on. it was a vista thing. the active x was only for XP. they fixed it.

the boarding thing is pretty cool accept you get bombarded with invites when you walk in door, kinda like all the noobs asking to friend you. you have to keep saying no and clear their invites in order to do you own invitations. GRRR, i'm sure they'll fix that.

the party place isn't open yet.