Is 'Draco' from the Luna Shop (east, on road) here by chance?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Conleth

Hello,

I'm looking for the owner of a shop in Luna, on the east side, the house itself sits on the south/west side of the road where the roads converge. There are three pink robed vendors with white halberds. I had a problem with one of them that cost me 25 mil. Rather than have a public discussion, perhaps you could contact me via stratics messaging service? I don't use an online message service anymore actually - and I've recently returned to UO.

And yes, I know the saying a fool and his money are soon parted, for those of you who might be itching to remind me! lol ;-) But the item was described very clearly and looked fine, until I took it out of the bag.

Thank you in advance - I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.
Cheers,
Conny

C

Conleth

Was offline for quite a bit, still looking for owner of the Luna Shop! Cheers.