• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is catskills still active?

Beldin65

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I left UO about 8 years ago but recently have felt the call of the crane. Is anyone still around from back then.....I recognize a few names...Podo,... Flutter. Are there still active guilds? I would probably still have am old account information somewhere...well maybe. Accounts and pets might still exist....houses dropped years ago.
It is nice to see Grog still remember on the forums. I was around at the time of his passing and founded the first grog museum. Does the 2d client still exist? I left about the time the stygian abyss was launching and the new 3d client was alpha testing.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Classic Client (2D) still very much exists. And Enhanced is the 3D client. That works too, some of us use both. Yes, Catskills is still around and active. There are a few guilds kicking up their heels. You have Rangers of Spiritwood (Skara), PGoH (Trinsic), you have K^S (Vesper), Guild of Thieves (Britain among other places), and CoD (Umbra). Apologies to those guilds reading that I may have excluded.. not an intentional thing. So yes.. feel free to drop in and shout out in RP Community chat or General chat if you need anything.

Beldin65

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
has the game changed much in 8 years....is a 60's 100 lrc suit still godly?
what is the newest client? can you finally download 2d client? I remember PGoH and K^S. I was the GM of THB and one of the O*S once upon a time. Who are the big pvp guilds and players now? Fel was pretty dead when I left.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
k^s pvp but there nps witch made up of old bd4 member see that cutter left O*S is no longer a around, there is all so YoLo on pvp field they rock and have some really cool member. but like all dam cats does die down at some time of the day, but welcome back i am mare jade sky gov of vesper and one of the emmy of K^S

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cutter is still around??? and he had joined O*S? Did Anne Nomilly roll over in her grave?

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish he hate me then when i was rachel york he hate me now ask mare jade lol

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
opps sorry I didnt mean about cutter...I mean about reviving O*S

Cutter was never my bigest fan..... :) oh well no regrets and no hard feelings...it was too long ago to worry about. Just hoping to come back and have fun!

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh lace still play too she now has the old travel lodge library but it was move to luna