• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Is anatomy really so important?

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120 fence
120 ninja
100 tact
80 poison
90 heal
80 stealth
80 hide
50 medit

The template is meant for RP, its a hit and run template, mana dump with Deathstrike and Infections strike. With enhanced bandages I still would heal 23-46 hp every 4 secs. Can use boms to get away and shadow jump. I have hopes for this assasin temp.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heal 23-46 hp with each bandage, tried and tested. + greater heal pots shouldnt be so bad.
I wont be able to cure or ressurect, its a template that requires lots of potions/consumables.
And also add that I use parasitic poison, so if anyone stands toe to toe with me id leech 20+ hp every 4-5 seconds.

Arcades

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good start on the build but some suggestions I can make for you are:

Drop MED and dump rest of points into Hide/Stealth, drop tactics to 90 and your template will look like this:

120 fence
120 ninja
90 tact
80 poison
90 heal
120 stealth
100 hide

Personally, I would then think about dropping poison and healing. Pick up 4/6 Chiv for heals, and you can poison with your 120 Ninja using Shurikens or Fukiya Darts.

Lynk has a good template under Bushido/Ninjitsu templates someplace that outlines his char Resurrection on GL that should give you some more ideas about templates.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good start on the build but some suggestions I can make for you are:

Drop MED and dump rest of points into Hide/Stealth, drop tactics to 90 and your template will look like this:

120 fence
120 ninja
90 tact
80 poison
90 heal
120 stealth
100 hide
I did actually think of doing that, would probably make it better yea.
In RP [Roleplay] I cant wear magic jewlery or armor, its purely GM made armor/weapons from a non runic tool so the chivalry is out of the question:)

A

Archon007

I heal 23-46 hp with each bandage, tried and tested. + greater heal pots shouldnt be so bad.
I wont be able to cure or ressurect, its a template that requires lots of potions/consumables.
And also add that I use parasitic poison, so if anyone stands toe to toe with me id leech 20+ hp every 4-5 seconds.
Testing and real in the field combat is completely different. When you are getting hit you fingers will slip and you will not heal for anything close to this.

You are MUCH better off to have a 4/6 Chiv guy. My template is

120 Fence
120 Ninja
120 Tact
80 Poison*
90 Chivalry
80 Stealth**
110 Hide

* I sometimes swap out this for 80 Parry and use Shurikens if I'm fighting a lot of dexxors

**Not sure why people think they need more than 80, you never fail at 80 and the little extra damage in PvP because of cap is not worth the 40 points. You are better off putting the extra points in Hide because it's the same damage calculation and Hide allows you to Hide while closer to someone.

I have 90 Chiv because I use holy light for a super fast interrupt and dispel evil against summons mostly pixies.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Testing and real in the field combat is completely different. When you are getting hit you fingers will slip and you will not heal for anything close to this.

You are MUCH better off to have a 4/6 Chiv guy. My template is

120 Fence
120 Ninja
120 Tact
80 Poison*
90 Chivalry
80 Stealth**
110 Hide

* I sometimes swap out this for 80 Parry and use Shurikens if I'm fighting a lot of dexxors

**Not sure why people think they need more than 80, you never fail at 80 and the little extra damage in PvP because of cap is not worth the 40 points. You are better off putting the extra points in Hide because it's the same damage calculation and Hide allows you to Hide while closer to someone.

I have 90 Chiv because I use holy light for a super fast interrupt and dispel evil against summons mostly pixies.
I agree with some points, but disagree on many others. I doubt anyone (at least that I've seen on any shard I play) has put the time into testing (in the field) Assassin builds that I have.

I agree that with any Ninja assassin build you are going to want 4/6 chiv, and at least 50 chivalry. It's more efficient for a skill point cramped template.

You said you have 110 hide, I didn't know you could go above 100.

Having had an assassin using poisoning, I would suggest using shurikens and NOT infectious strike. 80 skill points can be completely negated by having a potion.

I wouldn't suggest going over 60 chiv, at 90 holy light isn't reliable enough to count on for a disrupt.

As for 80 vs 120 stealth. It's a tough argument. 75 stealth is enough to never fail stealthing in medable armor and frees up 45 skill points. However, let me tell you this. 120 stealth, 100 hide, and they are tracked, if DS'd two times consecutively and an evil omen hits the target before their 5th step, you do 75 damage. If deathstruck once, tracked, and evil omen before 5th step you do 60 damage.

The assassin is designed to use the element of surprise and kill them before they realize what has happened. In order to do this you need to do as much damage as possible in a short time before your opponent can react.

With the build I use now, I've killed people in 2 swings and 2 spells. They never had a chance because my RNG worked.

When I have one of my guildmates on a supporting stealth archer, we succeed at 99% of our assassinations.