• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is a meat eating Unicorn 'rare'?

Rubber Superior

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would anyone know if a meat eating unicorn is a rare pet or not please?

I've had two unicorns in the stable for years and years (ever since they changed the original graphic from the beautiful horse style to what it is now). I was hoping they'd change the style back one day but alas no.

Anyway checking yesterday I noticed one was a meat eater still (they mustn't have fixed that original 'feature' when they patched them).

Anyone interested in it if it's indeed a rarity? I won't use it and it seems wasted in my stable if it would enhance someone else's.

Cheers, I'll check this post later on and I'm in game on Atlantic if anyone wants a look at her for the next few hours.

Rubber Superior

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That one that went for a mil was fully trained. I can't imagine mine is, I stabled her the minute they messed with the graphics hehe. I'll get mine trained up and then come back to this thread :) Thanks for your help!

Quintessence

Journeyman
You don't have to worry about training first :) I'll pay you 5 mil if you want to get together today about her. My partner and I are usually really busy with home building and remodels on here but are actually free for a bit today

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one of these and had a question. If it dies does it revert to eating fruit like the ones today do? This is one reason why mines been vegetating in the stable for years because i dont want him dying if this is the case lol.

Quintessence

Journeyman
Yeah I had (still kinda have) no idea what they are worth. I know I want one, that's about it...lol So they are worth like 25-50m?