• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Iron wires

R

rottenbeggar

Just a question regarding stealing wires from serpents hold blackies. A pile of 3 wires i can steal two of, then get the third one on another steal. A pile of ten wires i steal and i fail over and over. Something wrong? Stealing is 110 real.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They might be too heavy. I believe that if the total weight of a pile is too heavy to steal, it won't even let you attempt a direct steal. Try random stealing (target the container) and see if that will get you some. Once you get the weight down you should be able to directly target steal them.

Alton Darkpick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
How do you random steal from a crate? I click steal then target the crate and get the message i cant steal that.

Alton Darkpick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Also is ther any other way to get the stuff out of the box? I mean its FRUSTRATING to se literally 20 plus wires in a chest and see that the pile is growing but no way to get them. Even if not a way to get them for yourself, maybe unspawn or SOMETHING?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Targeting a container should random steal. Maybe something's broken that I'm not aware of. It's been a while since I random stole anything.

As far as making the crates de-spawn items, to my knowledge there's no way to do it. But I'm by no means a genius when it comes to game mechanics, there's a lot I still don't know. Even after all these years.

R

rottenbeggar

bugger and dam the random steal doesnt work im so frustrated in trams serpents hold theres like almost 20 in each crate and their worth 50 points each grrrr

R

rottenbeggar

Also has anyone tried the ore trick and work out the trick to gaining the free ore to your bacpack and not making it end up in the crate

Alton Darkpick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
thats easy. you just dclick the one in the crate first then the one in your backpack. At least it works for me every time