• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Iron Brewmaster Sosaria November 21st

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you fancy yourself a brewer of fine drinks? Have you had guests to your home or tavern ask for an extra bottle of your ale or wine to take home with them? Or would you simply like getting started in the wonderful and profitable world of Home Brewing?

Then join us in a celebration of all things Brewed.

The City of Aegis within the borders of Yew invite all interested to join us, and offer a tasting of your fine brew in a contest we call, Iron Brewmaster Sosaria!!

Contestants will be asked to bring a full cask of any brew they are entering to be judged by our panel of expert drinkers. This contest is open to all who wish to be a part of it.

Winners will be judged on

Brew Name-(Creativity, humor and reference to town of origin. I.E. Moonshine over Aegis)

Description of Brew given by the Brewmasters to the Judges-(a slight RPish description of your offering)

And Taste (No judge drops dead or explodes)

Winner will be named Iron Brewmaster Sosaria, and will compete in future competitions against other Brewers.

In Addition to the title, the winner will receive an engraved trophy to display proudly and 3 million gold pieces.

There will be a prize for runner up of 1 million gold and a cask of Laughing Pooka Whisky.

So join us Saturday November 21st at 8 pm by the eastern skies and good luck.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, what did I put? Oh dear, I have been more out of things than I thought. Either that or I am the Doctor and this will be a time travel event.

Yes it is November not September. Thanks Gillian.

Fixed it

Last edited:

James Bunny-Man

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Quick question...How important is the rule that drinks can't make judges explode? For example, does it result in a disqualification, or does it only end with a slight penalty?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To those who showed up at the Knights Rest for Iron Brew master Sosaria, my apologies. It seems that nature had other plans for me, and up until about 10 minutes ago my area of the state of Michigan was plunged into darkness and a general state of non-onlinedness.

I will re-plan this event and announce a new date when things are settled.