• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

invulnerability after release

Deviljhos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
When i try to tame a pet and then release to kill it is not damaged.. i tried searching the forums but have not found anything, someone can help me?

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Anymore specifics? What are you taming? Where are you releasing it? I've seen people killing recent tames all over.

Deviljhos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
For example, in the stable of jhelom, i tame some bulls and soon after the release but do not lose life, blame the "young status"?

Problem solved, with the young status of the pet that you left became invulnerable for a period of time.

Last edited:

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I believe it's happening to you, but I'm not experiencing it. The GMs have been quick to respond lately. This is definitely worthy of their attention in my opinion.