• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Investigation is Active

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thorpe is ready with a new assignment. He is stationed in the courtyard at King Blackthorn's castle.

It will remain active for 6 days (plus a few hours). Reports must be filed within the following week. If you wish to submit your report for inclusion in the event summary, please email a copy to me. For an example of how this is done, please see the link at the end of the first paragraph on THIS PAGE.

Also, please keep an eye out for companion fiction to be posted this weekend.

Thank you!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, Wednesday it has to be in ? Having an okay time with it so far. If you check the big puzzle book area, there is one book that was blank and just says "a book". When I opened it up, my name (Autumn) was magically etched into it :banana: and cannot be undone.

Are the Moongates still up ? tried the 2, I used yesterday (Sun) in Minoc and Bucs. They are not there today so I searched in vain in East Brit and Covetous and could find nothing :/ I have solved all the puzzles etc. I wanted to go back and explore all the chests :)

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whew ! Finally found a working Moongate. The one in East Brit :) I went back through and tried the chests. Just regular ole stuff in the ones that did work. I am glad I went back trough though. There was Moongate this time in the final riddle room. It wasn't there the other day. I got to explore some more ;) I have submitted my books. I had a good time, even though it was in the bad lands :)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...not sure why the moongates inside the cave were not there when you got in, but the ones to enter the cave open sporadically at different locations (similar to last month's event involving the cave).

The investigation is still ongoing for a few more days.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to keep the investigation going for a few more days yet.

For the ones who have already submitted your reports, feel free to go back and see if there was something you missed, especially in your conversations with Meyer and Moody...;)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you ! I have found out more from Moody but Meyer seems to want to keep his secrets :) I will have to work Meyer over for some info. Muwhahahaha !

PS .. what date is it going to end ? Busy weekend with Grad Parties.

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately the key early parts to the Investigation have ended (some elements were on a "timer" that isn't always precise, this was such an occasion). However, if you interrogated Moody a bit more you likely have the information needed (I know I got a few additional reports with this info over the weekend), and you can still follow up on that line of questioning and where it may take you.

If anyone was in the middle of doing this when it ended, please email me. Thanks!