• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasions

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to Britain last night and killed townspeople before I realized "i was killing innocents". Any idea where the invasions are taking place or what we are suppose to be doing?

D

DHMagicMan_1

I tried to recall into Minoc and Britain this morning before I went to work... both were blocked off so I assumed both were being invaded...

I think there can only be 3 towns invaded at a time if I read the patch notes correctly but I have no idea how Factions or Sigils work so I really am clueless about all this.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed that once we killed the crimson dragon (in brit yesterday), that all the NPC's went back to normal. :)