• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

invasions in kookygrove 2/18 at 0700 & 0730 PM eastern

S

susan4633

any preferences? will be calling 2 invasions. one at 0700eastern and one at 0730 -unless wolfie breaks in again :)
susan
KOOKY GROVE
7pm eastern Double Talkers were requested
0730pm eastern Robber Barons

T

Tommyboy13

I would love to see double talkers, but I doubt I'll be awake then.

must reset alarm

G

Granjell

Any cash would be fine with me....and thank you very much!

S

susan4633

trish can you edit the header please and add PM?

i call the invasions in the evening. i myself will be working at 7am eastern.
sorry for the confusion

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Done. But just for future reference, you should be able to double click the title area, which will open it for edit.

S

Squeaker

Could make it easier and say 1900 and 1930...

Just a thought :D

S

susan4633

rofl. you don't know what you are asking for Kathy... i deal with military time at work, and i myself prefer it, but you would not BELIEVE the number of people who can't figure out that 1900 is 7pm.

G

Granjell

I think my task says level 7 or above, so how does that sound to everyone?

F

Fangs McWolf

Done. But just for future reference, you should be able to double click the title area, which will open it for edit.
I just tried that and no matter how fast I click, it not only opens it up to edit, but also loads up the thread, thus making it hard to do the edit. Might be a scripting error with vb.

rofl. you don't know what you are asking for Kathy... i deal with military time at work, and i myself prefer it, but you would not BELIEVE the number of people who can't figure out that 1900 is 7pm.
Are you calling invasions every Wednesday? If so I can set up a weekly event for you and then when you make a new thread you can just paste the link to the event so people can see what time it'll be (in their time zone). :)

A

andy1796

High cogs. Mingler, Legal Eagle, Robber Baron, Lion Shark, Hollywood, Big Wig, Corporate Raider, Big cheese,

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just tried that and no matter how fast I click, it not only opens it up to edit, but also loads up the thread, thus making it hard to do the edit. Might be a scripting error with vb.
So don't click the text. Click to the right of it. Then you won't open the link.

S

susan4633

Are you calling invasions every Wednesday? If so I can set up a weekly event for you and then when you make a new thread you can just paste the link to the event so people can see what time it'll be (in their time zone). :)

Pretty much every Wednesday. I think I'm going back to only 1 invasion per Wednesday, though, cause what with working all my toons, I haven't had a lot of time to CJ and will need 5 cjs to fill book again after tonight. Also-Utter Confusion is working on 14400. And moonlight mcboo is on 5500 options.

Only so much toontown time :(

F

Fangs McWolf

Weekly Wednesday Invasions calendar event.

Only have to make a new thread for each Wednesday (giving the date as you have been) then include the URL to the calendar event. People get to see it in their own time and can even sign up for reminders for the event. :)