• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

invasion wed, 3/25 8pm eastern kooky grove

S

susan4633

only cogs i can't call are eagles and hollys all else are available. just let me know.

T

TealAngel

Hmm okay, could you post this in english for the newbies here, lol you cant call Hollywoods or Eagles, does this mean you dont need Hollywoods for the vp? I am a Hollywood, or Eagles for the cfo? Im not an eagle yet, so maybe I can join that one or maybe not. I would love to run but dont know the rules on this. If you need someone let me know I will be there, with bells on.
Princess Dinky Twinkletoes

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the rewards for beating the CJ is being able to call invasions. Susan's book is full, so every Wednesday she offers invasions to us. If you have a quest for, say, ice cream from big cheese, then she MAY call some Big Cheeses for you. Apparently her book is not 100% full because she can't call Hollies or Eagles.

S

susan4633

thanks Trish. sorry i got lazy in my posting :blushing:

i have been calling invasions at set times every Wednesday for a few weeks now. if anyone has a specific cog they need a few of, and i have that invasion, i am more than willing to use it. generally, in blue districts, when you call an invasion there, it can last up to 20minutes.

if you are in a 5 story building and are with friends who are willing to just kill the building quickly, you can get as many as 22-24/25 cogs of that particular invasion and then speed into another building.

or if you need the cogs and want to work gags, you can quickly kill the 1st 4 floors, as long as you are on the 5th floor when the invasion dies, you can milk the building for gag points -if your friends are agreeable, although any bucks,merits etc are not doubled.

since no one has requested a particular type cog, i'm thinking maybe wigs.

then again, if no one needs or wants the invasions i can discontinue them and just call them when friends ask? for all i know some of you may be throwing things at the computer when the invasion gets called and you need something else and i messed it up for you.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I for one appreciate the invasions when I have been able to be home then! I was working lil old man tasks that one week when I ran into you and told you who I was. I was able to finish those tasks and move onto the 20 bldgs with 2 of the inv you called that week. It was so awesome! I have purposely been waiting to see if anyone asks for anything this week! I mean, Sally really has no excuse for not being able to call a Mover and Shaker invasion so I feel guilty asking!! I was gonna ask for Mover and Shakers if no one asked for another but it turns out I wont be able to be home at that time. I have three toons that need 25 of them for Zari! Maybe next week lol!!

G

Granjell

I also appreciate the invasions, although none of my toons have cog-specific tasks at this time. That's why I haven't spoken up... Any cog will do.