• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Invasion General Weapon Drops!! List What You Got So Far!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should compile a list of everything that can drop from generals & the available stats if you wish to add them. I will only put the items I got; but feel free to put whatever :thumbup1:

Weapons I got so far..

- Bow
- Crossbow
- Heavy Crossbow
- Club
- Katana
- War Hammer

What else is available!!!

J

jelinidas

quote stolen from Cats Fourm....Thanks again Vallend!

War of Shadows

The Shadowlord Army drops weapons/spellbooks as rewards to the top attacker.

All ranks give at least one, and Captains and Generals give one to the top three.

The properties on the items scale upwards with difficulty of the mob, for
example:

Warrior
Types: dagger, kryss, short Spear, club, war mace, war hammer, bardiche, broadsword, scimitar, viking sword, katana, halberd

Recruit:
DI: 1-10%
SSI: 5-10%

Lieutenant:
DI: 20-30%
SSI: 25-30%
Hit Lightning: 15-20%
Ranger
Types: crossbow, bow, heavy crossbow

Recruit:
DI: 1-5%
SSI: 5-10%
Lower Defense: 2-6%

Lieutenant:
DI: 20-30%
SSI: 20-30%
Lower Defense: 16-20%
Mage
Types: spellbook

Recruit:
10 spells
FCR: 1

Captain:
50 spells
SDI: 1-5%
LMC: 3-4
FCR: 1-2
Healer
Type: spellbook

Recruit:
10 spells
Mana Regen: 1

General:
Full spellbook
SDI: 20-25%
LMC: 10
Mana Regen: 3

R

RavenWinterHawk

The general I killed in Moonglow went poof?
Left in his spot was a black blessed spell book. No corpse. I had to pick up the spell book

I dont remember the mods but it definately wasnt what is listed above. It was junk.

But for the black color, I would toss it.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The general I killed in Moonglow went poof?
Left in his spot was a black blessed spell book. No corpse. I had to pick up the spell book

I dont remember the mods but it definately wasnt what is listed above. It was junk.

But for the black color, I would toss it.
just curious how many spells werer available on this spell book I have heard of there being extra spell slots in them like 66 spells etc
snowdog ls shard

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
just curious how many spells werer available on this spell book I have heard of there being extra spell slots in them like 66 spells etc
snowdog ls shard
ok just got my first book of the general here are the states
27 sdi
10 dci
4 lmc
2 fcr

R

RavenWinterHawk

Actually get this...

39 spells blessed

thats it off a general.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only thing worth notin are three books and a crossbow

SDI 23
MR 3
10 LRC
50 Spells

DCI 7
SDI 27
FCR 2
LMC 5
64 Spells

DCI 6
SDI 30
FCR 2
LMC 5
64 spells

XBOW
35 SSI
35 DI
30 HLD

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Only thing worth notin are three books and a crossbow

SDI 23
MR 3
10 LRC
50 Spells

DCI 7
SDI 27
FCR 2
LMC 5
64 Spells

DCI 6
SDI 30
FCR 2
LMC 5
64 spells

XBOW
35 SSI
35 DI
30 HLD
that cross bow might be nice I wonder if you can mod them?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
heh yeah would be nice if we can

Updates:

3 more books

MR 3
30 SDI
10 LRC
64 spells

30 SDI
8 DCI
FCR 2
5 LMC
64 Spells

8 DCI
27 SDI
2 FCR
4 LMC

64 spells

Hvy Xbow
20 HLD
40 SSI
38 DI

S

Sarphus

I think the spellbook with MR 3 on it is a rare drop. I got 4 of the other mod variety, but haven't seen one of the MR3 ones drop.

I've got about 6 or so bows with 50% SSI. I have at least one of each of the original bow types in 50% SSI now. I haven't tried enhancing one and I probably won't. I'll probably wait for SA and see if I can imbue more mods onto them.

Seeing a screenshot of the MR 3 book is encouraging. Let's me know that it is something that can be attained :)

Actually, seeing that there are 2 different mod groups leads me to wonder if you can get bows with distinctly different mods on them. I've seen them with various hit effects, but I wonder if they can be more distinct.

I like how they did the loot for this event. Really motivates people to participate in the event.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure (but not positive, I only have one of each spell type book and a load of clubs/krysses/bows) that the MR3 books come on healer-type Generals and the DCI/FCR books come on mage-type Generals.

I base this on the fact that the healer General that we killed last night gave the top 3 damagers MR 3 books and the mage General (who didn't cast spells...) gave everyone (there were only 3 of us at that point) DCI/FCR books.

But one data point doesn't make a very good study.

S

Sarphus

I want a 50 SSI Crossbow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The generals that have them seem to shoot a lot faster, but that could be all in my head. I just remember when I first got one I was thinking to myself "man this thing is tearing me up!" cause I was getting shot so frequently.

S

Sarphus

I'm pretty sure (but not positive, I only have one of each spell type book and a load of clubs/krysses/bows) that the MR3 books come on healer-type Generals and the DCI/FCR books come on mage-type Generals.

I base this on the fact that the healer General that we killed last night gave the top 3 damagers MR 3 books and the mage General (who didn't cast spells...) gave everyone (there were only 3 of us at that point) DCI/FCR books.

But one data point doesn't make a very good study.
My drops thus far fall in line with what you're saying. I haven't seen a "healer" type general yet, but I've killed a few "mage" generals.

I like how they made the books with a range of possible values on SDI. It keeps me interested in striving for a slightly better book. I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with this this weekend :)

I also like how the top few damagers get a book. It encourages people to work together. It also encourages me to help people, because I know I'm not screwing them out of loot. Normally if I see someone killing one by himself I just ignore them. Now I help them kill it faster :)

T

Turdnugget

So how do the generals spawn? Is it by however long the spawn is going... or do you kill it in waves and get higher end mobs like with champ spawns?

I did the whole Trinsic invasion on Test... highest I ever saw was Corp, LT and then the CD spawned...

Nice items though =)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My drops thus far fall in line with what you're saying. I haven't seen a "healer" type general yet, but I've killed a few "mage" generals.

I like how they made the books with a range of possible values on SDI. It keeps me interested in striving for a slightly better book. I can tell I'm going to have a lot of fun with this this weekend :)

I also like how the top few damagers get a book. It encourages people to work together. It also encourages me to help people, because I know I'm not screwing them out of loot. Normally if I see someone killing one by himself I just ignore them. Now I help them kill it faster :)
Best moment of my day was when my dragon was wailing in vain at a general when a lovely bard came by, disorded the general then energy vortexed it to death (with my permission, of course). I LOVE bards!

T

Turdnugget

How do you get the invasion to start?

SL has all the sigils. Trinsic just has red Hatred npcs... where's the orcs and NPC recruits and such?

S

Sarphus

Best moment of my day was when my dragon was wailing in vain at a general when a lovely bard came by, disorded the general then energy vortexed it to death (with my permission, of course). I LOVE bards!
Yeah, I do that for ppl too :)

I like helping people and they seem a lot more receptive of help because they still get the drop if there is one.

In past invasions I would just kill all the garbage spawns that were on their pet, but now I can help with the dropper too.

S

Sarphus

How do you get the invasion to start?

SL has all the sigils. Trinsic just has red Hatred npcs... where's the orcs and NPC recruits and such?
Do you see npcs in the faction towns with weird tags beside their names like "[Hatred]"?

If not, SL probably hasn't held the sigils long enough for the event to start.

If you do see the tags over their heads, look around closely for a Crimson Dragon that could be holding up the spawns. Consider trying to track for it... I'm not sure if you can track for a crimson dragon, but I assume you can.

I have a theory that it's possible for a crimson dragon to run off into la la land and freeze up the spawns for a city. One time we were getting people together to do a crimson and some guy came in to hunt spawns in the town. As soon as he saw the crimson dragon chasing him, he ran off and sacred journeyed out of there. The dragon was locked into follow mode on him and proceeded to rapidly "chase" toward wherever the guy recalled.

Fortunately, the dragon stopped to eat some villagers, and it didn't make it out of the town. Presumeably, it would be possible for a dragon to get locked in follow mode on someone and end up out in the middle of the ocean or in the middle of the woods somewhere. As long as nothing attacks the dragon, it would never teleport back to the town. I'm still gathering data on this theory before I file a bug report, but that's what I think is happening.

T

Turdnugget

The npcs in Trinny have Hatred tag. No CD that i've seen. No spawn other than stupid shopkeepers that i've seen...

I've killed dozens of Hatred npcs now. And sometimes they revert back to yellow named NPCs, but then change to red shortly after killing another red npc.

SL just got the town so I doubt that there is a CD running around somewhere... wondering why the orc invasion hasn't started yet... Other than farmin 5 silver at a time... this sucks.