[Price Check] invasion armor

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
ok so i was cleaning up one of my houses and came across about 7-8 secures filled with the old colored invasion armor and was wondering if any of it was of any value. im keeping one set for myself but the rest i might put up for sale at the next rares fest and wanted to know if its something anyone would even be interested in. some suits have there colored weapons with it and i have quite a few of the blood red plate and chain mail sets. any advice would be apreciated.

Thanks!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 9, 2002
Las Vegas
Bumping this, as I'm curious too!
I'm not sure of the value myself. BUT, I did put some sets on vendor at 250k each and they didnt sell. I had some good colors on there too, including black, red, and green. After about 2 months I pulled them off.

Tom

L

lols

I ended up dropping all mine in Luna, I too had sets priced in bags with matching weapons for 250k forever, and no one bit

V

Verthandi

That's too bad. I'm kind of surprised the red isn't selling, at least.

Thanks everyone.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
yeah blisstold me the same thing a few days ago... i guess without a nice little title or something there not worth much... so im throwing the 40-50 suits i have in some chests and im going to forget about them for a few more years and see what happens

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Yes Imbuable perhaps you can find a decorator creating a chess board

I have thought a few time to create a red / black vendor chess set on my roof but not enough sets myself and dont know if I feel like the trouble of changing my roof.

other that that they are not worth much.:sad3: