• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inu the Crone

W

Wrathi

Inu is running around Moonglow at the moment. Not sure if this is an event or not because I just came back a couple days ago.

R

RichDC

She is left over from the Mad Mage part of the current event,

Basically a blackrock machine was created and to be unveiled in Glow (guess what it all went wrong :p) Inu turned up and started, in strange ways and words, warning people of the impending doom and carnage...

No clue if she will become active in the next parts of the event, but i have feelings maybe yes.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope not. I'm so tired of Inu the Roaming Announcement Hag. It's like we can't have an event without the NPC wandering around the area or accompanying fiction on the site (and the character is annoying).

Though I'm sure if the new round of EM events aren't gathering 600k wheels of cheese for "Clainin to cast a powerful spell," it'll be rescuing Inu again only to watch her sit there spamming "STYGIAN ABYSS! STYGIAN ABYSS! STYGIAN ABYSS!"

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it's always some pointless thing. "Royal Guard! You must fill these 5 piles of SAUSAGES locked down in the castle to 60k each so we can build a giant wall around the city to protect it!" And so we waste time/gold/patience with the game's direction, gathering whatever it is we're supposed to gather for the next week, only for the wall to fall down right away or Clainin's spell to backfire or some other garbage.

Trust me, if any of the new EM events are "Go forth and gather....." I won't bother.