• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introductions Are In Order

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Today, I was given the position of Stratics Lake Superior Reporter, so I figured I'd take this opportunity to say hello. Please disregard the title displayed under my avatar. I'm not sure how it got there, but I can assure you that I will be taking my position here very seriously. In fact, as my first order of business, I've gone ahead and hired my own photographer, seen below:

He has assured me that his skills are perfect for the position. His resume included:

Hiding - some pictures are better when they are candid
Stealth - because candid photos don't stand still
Snooping - you threw it out... it's fair game
Item Identification - separates the trash from the gold
Forensic Evaluation - it's not all rainbows and unicorns out there
Tracking - it's not stalking if it's your job
Focus - you can't be a photographer without it... the pictures get fuzzy

I believe he also has begging as part of his skill set, since he practically groveled for the position.

I hope that I can be of help in getting information out to my fellow Lake Superiorites. If you have any suggestions or ideas for upcoming stories or articles, please feel free to send me a private message, or you can use my ICQ number below. Just remember, if I don't get ideas from you all, I might just be forced to make up my own.

Happy Hunting!