• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Introducing myself....

How many toons do you currently have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Electroflap

Hello Everyone!!
TT was down for maintence and while googling around bored I happened upon this site. I have to say it is great for information. But I would like to introduce myself. I am Electroflap on TT. I so far only have one toon and he is about a 65 laff. I battled the VP for the first time yesterday and decided I am not trying again until I get more laff points. I hope to have my toon leveled up soon so I can join a lot of you on all your fun activites!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Toontown Stratics! Feel free to come on Sunday and try the VP if you'd like. 65 laff is a decent number for the VP.

L

Little Sadie

Welcome! You should join us in the events. Your laff isn't bad at all for vping. I've seen a lot lower laff that make it through!

S

Stubby

Hello and welcome!
You should come to the VP runs!. I have a lower laff toon, Fancy Fumblemuffin, and she has only gone with Stratics for those so far. Its better to go with people you know and much more fun. This group has been great by letting my toon advance in VP with them. My regular toon, Stubby, is only a Mingler, but can usually hold her own with randoms. So don't be shy, come on down and throw a pie!!:thumbsup:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I moved that last post to the proper forum. We keep codes a bit safer on these forums by keeping them in a forum where you have to be a member (and thus 13+) to view.

E

Electroflap

ok thank you.. i am still learning forums so please pardon me if i mess up a lil by putting stuff in wrong places

S

Steveo

Hi and Welcome. Come and join us on a sos shopping spree on friday nights at 9pm est time. This is a good time for small toons to advance in their suits and also for everyone to get some good sos cards. If you dont know what SOS shopping is I will explain. Basically its where you go into the VP looking for 5 star cards. When you go in we battle through the first round of cogs and then decide Stay or Run back to the playground. Usually after 2-3 times we get a good card sometimes we get one of the first run. Feel Free to come and join us Friday night. We meet in Kooky Grove in SBHQ Pit. Hope to see you there

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hello ans welcome to Stratics.

Let he also add something Good ole Steveo forgot. You don't have to know which cards are the 5 star or GOOD cards. Everyone else will. Then someone will either tell you during the first cog round weather we are staying or if we are running. If we run it is inbetween cog rounds. Adn all you do is open your book and go back to playground.

We look forward to meeting you.

I am going to look for one of the codes.

T

toontownhappy

Hi! I very much agree with everyone else; 65 is a fine laff for VPing. Welcome to Stratics!

E

Electroflap

Well I hope to remember all the info to VP with you all.. If you see me online during those times and I havent' joined.. more than likely I have forgotten so please whisper to me and remind me! Also can you have a person that isnt on stratic come with you for those battles? I am asking cause me and my brother have also done the factories together and I would like him to come along with me if he is online and maybe get him to join stratics!

S

Steveo

Sure bring him. All that I ask when we are in the pit on friday night is stand still so i can group everyone. Its hard to count if everyone is moving. Acutally in all the events where trish is counting please stand still> I have to say after last week its tuff.

T

toontownhappy

Yes, I'd say bring him. I don't organize any events or anything, but one of my friends figured out where I go every Sunday night and often comes with me; she isn't a Stratics member, though.

E

Electroflap

Gotcha! and I will tell him as well but I am sure it wont be a problem cause that's usually what we do when we go together anyways so we dont lose each other in the shuffling.. I just stand in one place til he tells me its ok to go.. I look forward to working with you all tomorrow!

E

Electroflap

Apparently I wont be joining you all on your SOS card Shopping spree... Apparently I have been suspended and I may not be able to get my account off suspension cause everytime I try to login to review the terms and conditions to release my account from suspension I am told my account ID or password is invalid.. no email was sent to my address as well to inform me of the suspension and now I am at a loss as to how to resolve this..

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Apparently I wont be joining you all on your SOS card Shopping spree... Apparently I have been suspended and I may not be able to get my account off suspension cause everytime I try to login to review the terms and conditions to release my account from suspension I am told my account ID or password is invalid.. no email was sent to my address as well to inform me of the suspension and now I am at a loss as to how to resolve this..

You have to call Disney. In another thread called DISNEY CONTACT INFO is the number.

B

Beachmom321

Welcome ... Hope they suspension thing gets figured out. See you in Toontown!!