• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interview: Results

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Q: We had heard rumors that Disney's ToonTown Online did not create the Field Offices, Is that true?
A: The Field Offices are Official Toontown areas that were created by the Toontown Team.
(cont.) We had heard that Schell Games created them, or at least helped.
A:We are not familiar with that Organization.

Q: I have seen some toons report sightings of toons appearing at their estate (not friends) claiming to be toontown employees. Is ToonTown really sending reps to toon's houses?
A: If we do any Moderating, the Guest will be notified.
(cont.)We wouldn't enter a Toon's Home without notification.

Q: Okay, do you think it could have been a hacker?
A: I'm not familiar with a situation like that.

Q:Do you, yourself help develop any of ToonTown's content? If so, do you enjoy it?
A: Haha. While I cannot say exactly what I do here, I can say that I really do enjoy Toontown. It's always been a fun place for me to make Toon Friends and pass the time throwing some Pies at mean Cogs!

Q: Do you know what might be coming to toontown, Cog wise?
A: You'll have to keep an eye peeled to the Toon News for that one.

That is our interview. I am sorry if anyone feels that some of the answers were unsatisfactory, but we have to thank them for their time. I hope that may answer some of your questions about ToonTown! By the way, I asked about the under construction street in Chip 'n Dale's. Here was the response:
Haha. Some say that the Under Construction sign is what's under construction.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Quick response. Sounds like Toontown has a very responsive customer service staff. Awesome!