• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interior Decor Expert Needed - Napa

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Please apply here with pics from your previous accomplishments.

You will be hired to Decor the Chapel of Light in the NE corner of Luna. A non Denominational Christian Church setting.

There will also need to be a floor dedicated to the Memory of Players important to the Napa Shard who have passed away in Real life.

One Floor needs to be a setting for Weddings and or other services.

Good Example would be the Chapel of Light located on the North side of Luna Sonoma Shard.

You will enjoy an almost limitless budget for this engagement and in the end this site will be dedicated to the People of Napa.

Please be sure to let me know if your services are donated or if a fee is involved.

In Pursuit,

A

Amathist of PoC

So my friend did you get a decorator?....I know some on Oceania that might be willing to travel if you have not. A few members of PoC are deco addicts.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ayre, if you still need a decorator, I will apply. In the process of rehosting my deco site so can't show pics at the moment. I was hired out years ago but stopped decoing for people after the customizable houses came in because there wasn't a demand.

A

Amathist of PoC

make sure you come back with a link for your deco site I LOVE DECO SITES hehehe.

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had a character on Napa I'd apply. There's a gorgeous chapel on Chessy, although sadly in need of some more interior deco! :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
http://deco.girlgamer.net/

It's slowlly getting the old houses added and my new houses will be added as I go. I have so many customized houses I decoed that I realize, belatedly, I never screenshoted the last year.

*is quite sad*