• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Interesting times...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am kinda away atm... Interesting times.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BAH !!! Hell musta froze over cuz a certain football team that has NOT won a game in Green Bay in ages .................won there...the world is now out of whack and going to hell in a handbasket and the sacred ground is contaminated with a Cowboys win on PACKER TURF ! :(

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BAH !!! IF I could killzor ye in game then I would just for saying go cowboys !!! :gun:

K

KVJ

Interesting times in game.....

Kelmo...

I'll never forget you asking me to join our guild because we were the best at the time. And you always got PK'd by us in spirit. Your too funny old man.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Excuse me? I have never asked to join a guild.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Except for tnt. I was accepted rigt away

K

KVJ

Pfffffft.....

I guess your age is catching up to you if you can't remember you asking me to join the guild I was in, which was VMP. This was in Spirit, one of your famous spots you love farming in, especially by the swoops.

K

KVJ

And you were wet behind the ears too.

When you first started playing actively on Siege.

You might be a mod now, locking my threads, but when it comes down to it. You do nothing to remove posts. And your basically just another number :p

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You have me confused with some one else. I assure you. I was in I^A. I moved to TnT to do other things. I have never asked to be in any other guild. Ever.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
And you were wet behind the ears too.

When you first started playing actively on Siege.

You might be a mod now, locking my threads, but when it comes down to it. You do nothing to remove posts. And your basically just another number :p
I am going back to the dish washer convention. You have no clue. When I first came to Siege, I was in New for two weeks. Two weeks later I was Mayor of Iantown.

Not sure where you fit in there.

K

KVJ

Hah,

Well I wouldn't just make this up. But I'm just trying to point out, you are guilty by association! You wanted to join the strongest PVP guild at one point. You were tired of dieing to us and gave in. I would not lie. But you said you'd think about making that decision. This was awhile ago, before you were the moderator of stratics. Deny it all you want, but I have a great memory.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope to goodness no one ever expects me to remember every throw-away remark I made 2 - 3 years ago. Is there some point in continuing to debate this ancient history?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet he is thinkin of Keldon, I get you two confused. Also, GO PACKERS!!! They are still a young team, they'll make the play offs. I don't see Cowboys winning the super bowl though, or even getting to it. Eagles will both go, and win. I'll take any bet anyone wants to make on this.

A

ayahuasca

I am kinda away atm... Interesting times.
then I am indeed sorry for you and wish you the best, if I am reading your post correctly.

The ancient chinese had a "curse" of ill-will they would invoke, it went, "may you live in interesting times." We are all living in interesting times, something "interesting" every night in the paper. I hope if you are having personally "intersting times", that they smooth out for you.

C

Corrupted Goblin

Kelmo KVG you guys are confusing the questions Kelmo you ask Vogg to join your guild not visa versa

K

KVJ

No,

This is when Kelmo dressed in Green on his paper doll. I have a great memory. This is when he was infatuated with leprechauns. Now, he is a god father lol. How do you go from a leprechaun to a god father. Hmmmmm, authority of everyones posts have gone to his head!!!!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kodran - You're getting more and more delusional every day. You're like the new Chardonnay of the Siege forum.

K

KVJ

Kelmo,

I take Kats compliment as trolling. Please take action. She needs to stuff a sock in it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess the subject of this thread escaped your notice. Kelmo is temporarily mostly absent. You'll have to put up with my version of modding.