• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Interest in pre-patched pets? (Mostly PVP wise)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious if the prepatched super fast pets are still worth something? People claimed that they are all 'fixed' or whatever, but I can assure you these pets are still fast and 'JUMP' lol. Even still, 150+ stam on pets is OP anytime :D

These are just a few I have. When I quit 5 years ago, I had about 20+ I am sure people who quit when I did had a bunch too. So I wouldn't be surprised if people say they are worth something if they all started 'RESURFACING' again lol.

http://oi63.***********/ms2cut.jpg

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Im pretty sure the "speeding" cus/dreadmares got fixed. PP hyrus are still a thing tho.

NinjaSampire

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would think that they would be worth something, that cu has awesome HP. Not sure the value but I would think if resists are solid they would fetch some decent loot.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So besides people PMing me with lowball answers, there's no market on these things and/or no one has bought any in the last year or so?

Worse case I could auction some and start a market!!

Bc no offense to anyone here but I'm not selling rare/stronger pets for discount prices lol. Because everyone's greedy and no one else would do that either!!

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From other posts, it seems that 100-300m is the range for p.p cu sidhes, depending on its resists.
I couldn't find anything on the hiryus.

Posting the resists or their pet calc ratings would help your cause.

Epyco

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Like I said, i think you mix up the speeding Cus which got fixed and those youre selling...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you realize ALL pets with higher stamina (150+) makes their MOVEMENT speed WAY faster as well right? Go use dryad allure on a high stam mob, or bless a pixie. They can keep up with you on mount.

Now I realize the multi tile "jump" prepatch pets do was supposedly fixed on pets (It wasn't though. All my Hiryus (Greaters and lessers) still do it, haven't tried the CUs bc they are in a non tamers stable ATM), but I'm pretty sure that was all stam based as well.

Also I know how you could "load up" a dread to drop its fire breath soon as you dismounted, that was fixed too I presume? Remember, I've only been back a month after gone for about 4 years.

But thanks for a small ballpark. At least I know what they did go for. I do like how theirs practically no pricing market for these though for a while. Will make auctions interesting.

PS: about the pet calculator...

while it matters a little bit , pvpers aren't as worried about resists on the pets (at least we didn't used to be). And the pet calculator doesn't help much bc things like the HP and stam go beyond the max allowed and the pet calculator doesn't account for that. So you would only be getting a reading as you had the "max" stam && hps, not beyond.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bumping this.

PS: No 100 mill isn't going to work for pets that are now rare and cant be reproduced :p

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's not what I am selling...I'm selling the prepatched stat-ed pets. And higher stam = higher speed. Try it out sometime. I named some example earlier in the thread earlier. Anyone who says different has never had a pet over 125 stam before then. Js.