• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

INSURANCE BUG!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two of us already... Didn't lose nothing, but was on our body... recieved it back FULLY insured... Million my my bank and about 60 in friends.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yikes. Out of curiosity, is your bank box close to its limit in terms of number of items?

L

Luke Carjacker

A number in my guild (Pacific) have encountered this problem as well - prior to the release of SA. Losses include two conjurer's trinkets and an ornament of the magician. It seems that the error might be related to items that were insured with a character (thus displaying 'insured') then passed to another character. The items show insured, but they aren't insured for the new player holding the item. A solution seems to be un-insuring then re-insuring on the character finally holding the item. No losses since we started doing this.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
odd story, i have a blessed EM sash. and before SA launched i was doing a champ spawn in the new client. and I was just running around. id prolly died before or something. but i see this sash just chilling on the ground. and lo and behold upon mouse over. its a blessed EM sash. snaged that asap and was boggled the rest of my life.

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may just have lost a Pendant of The Magi and an Alchemist Bauble in the pre-Ter Mur dungeon - although I may just have had my body looted by the "kind soul" who offered to help me...