• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Insult website?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not.. Not really anything to do with UO... actually based on wrestling, but this should be interesting.

insultfederation.proboards.com

I just started it. If you like insulting and trolling, well, come here and compete... Use a fake email address (I think). Or your real one for updates, I am the site Mod...

What this basically is, an insult website! Where you have matches and insult the **** out of others to win championships and bragging rights.

Everything always changes, so go sign up. I am sorry if I offended your website... I am doing this all by foot, maybe if we get lucky a big site will pick us up and we can make some money as entertainers...

I am also a radio DJ so I will be doing radio shows about certain matches... COme be a part of something big! Just starting out.

Tell a friend.