• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

installing pincos.....

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im suing pincos uipatcher and it seems to be repatching the whole game again. it sure is taking as long as it did to patch the game. did i do something wrong or am i missing a handy step that wasnt listed? is there a way to dl the ui without a patcher? it cant be that big for the basic ui i used to use.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Actually Pincos can take a little while!

Sense he has added music and many other options the first time can be lengthy

Roland of Atlantic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh that wonderful music!! First things first, go to User Settings -> Sound tab, and uncheck Enable Music and check Enable EC Playsound Music. Then, while you peruse the other myriad of awesome settings that Pinco has provided us, you can enjoy quite excellent themed music. :D

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh that wonderful music!! First things first, go to User Settings -> Sound tab, and uncheck Enable Music and check Enable EC Playsound Music. Then, while you peruse the other myriad of awesome settings that Pinco has provided us, you can enjoy quite excellent themed music. :D
I did this but I'm not hearing any music at all now.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EC Playsound is required, make sure you are starting the game with it...
Nope still not working. All options are checked properly. I've restarted the client several times. No music anywhere at all.

I've looked at your guide and it mentions nothing except enabling the options under the 'sound' tab.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I found it. The EC Playsound guide under 'Miscellaneous Settings and Tools' doesn't mention starting the client with the EC Playsound.exe.

It's found under the initial UI Setup guide though as a NOTE:.