• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Inscription, Tinkering fails at 100%

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sometimes when making Void Orbs, I fail even at '100%' success rate. Likewise, when crafting Magery Spellbooks (not scrappers), I am 100% withhout talisman (GM Scribe), fail sometimes. Put on a +23/+27 Talisman for inscription, and still fail. What gives....is 100% success not 100% in UO maths?

-DOM

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I can't comment about void orbs or spell books, since I haven't tried to make either in quite some time, but for other skills like tailor and smithy, when it says I am at 100% success, I seem to be 100% successful. I think I would notice and it would stick out in my mind had I failed to make an item when I showed 100% success, and I just spent this weekend filling BODs, so I probably make 50k items that I had 100% success rate on, and I think I was successful on every attempt.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can't comment about void orbs or spell books, since I haven't tried to make either in quite some time, but for other skills like tailor and smithy, when it says I am at 100% success, I seem to be 100% successful. I think I would notice and it would stick out in my mind had I failed to make an item when I showed 100% success, and I just spent this weekend filling BODs, so I probably make 50k items that I had 100% success rate on, and I think I was successful on every attempt.
It was sticking out in my mind. As it were, Pinco UI shows me 100%, but when I look at making item from old style gump, success rate is 72%.

DOM

**- I followed the procedure given on Pinco's website to verify if it is indeed a bug. It is. Pinco UI website says Admin no longer accepting new users, so I can not make forum account to report it there. If someone could report on my behalf?

-DOM

Last edited:

The Old Man

Journeyman
Premium
Stratics Veteran
I don't have an account so can't report it for you, but....

Pinco has recently said that he will not be making any changes/fixes to his current interface as...
He is working for Broadsword on the new Client (release July?) and will make major changes to Pinco UI once that is out.

Won't hurt if someone reports it, but don't expect to see any changes until August~

The Old Man