• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

inscription - scrolls stacking question

S

Sharantyr

Hi

How do you get spell scrolls to stack? My son asked me while I was making some spell scrolls why I had a bag full of single scrolls while when he makes scrolls they auto stack. We both use UOassist and I've been through that looking to see if any setting in there needed checking but couldnt find anything.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm not sure what could be causing it. Perhaps you should ask in the forum that Inscription falls under, to see if someone else is having the same issue.

This forum is for the "hardware" crafts - Tailoring, Carpentry (and masonry), Blacksmithy, Tinkering, Bowcraft, and their support skills. These are the skills that can make weapons, armor and furniture.

The "soft" crafts are those that are are done with pens, or in a kitchen.
Inscription is covered in the Spellcaster forum
Cartography is in the fishing & Treasure hunting forum.
Cooking, Alchemy & Glassblowing are in the Botany & Nutrition forum (glassblowing only being there, not here, because of it being a sub-skill of alchemy).