• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Insane tinker leggs

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Someone was literally selling these in global chat all day for 175m. Dont think they sold btw. Also, vendors and safes that have overpriced items are not a representation of what 'is selling' - they are a representation of what is literally NOT selling.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You can put them on. auc box.
Way overpriced as for me.
Price increase like this is quite normal because during DF event some folks got gold. Players who were unable to afford legs before. Pieces will return to 170-175 m In several weeks.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was doing the spawn that gives the Tinker Legs to raise Queen Gargoyle Points. I got a pair of Tinker Legs on the 2nd run and another pair on the 30th run. Even though you don’t see a lot for sale, there are plenty in the game. Anyone wanting a pair should just ask to see who would be willing to sell them.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What quest is this for the Garg' Queen??
It's not a quest for the Garg' Queen. Everything you kill in the Abyss gives you Queen Loyalty points and I wanted to get my character to 15000 points. I was doing the Abyssal Lair Mini-Champ, "Devourer Of Souls Renowned" spawn because there are a lot of things to kill for the Queen Loyalty points. It's a real fast Mini-Champ to repeat and each time you have a chance to get Tinker Legs.

Last edited: