• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] INSANE RAVEN HELM. PRICE CHECK PLEASE :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
On behalf of a fellow guild mate, I am asking for a price check on this piece. He is considering the possibility of taking offers on it.

I know there was some crazy loot dropping when folks were loading up on Luck and fighting the Putrefier before it got nerfed, but this has got to be at the top end of even that type of loot. Probably one of the best helm pieces I have seen in a while.

insane helm.png

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No mana increase, so it's worthless junk! J/K, That is an extremely nice piece. I have no idea to it's value, but I REALLY look forward to bidding on it should it become available. Feel free to PM me if it does! Thanks.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have received a few PMs with offers, but not quite at what I expected. Without more interest (or higher price checks), the seller will likely keep the item. I guess it's tough to get an accurate price check without putting it up for auction. I will post another update if the seller changes his mind, but that won't likely happen with the current offers. I appreciate the input received thus far both publicly and privately.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have received a few PMs with offers, but not quite at what I expected. Without more interest (or higher price checks), the seller will likely keep the item. I guess it's tough to get an accurate price check without putting it up for auction. I will post another update if the seller changes his mind, but that won't likely happen with the current offers. I appreciate the input received thus far both publicly and privately.

It's a nice mods piece but it has a lot working against it as well, for instance it's a raven helm with no mage armor.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a nice mods piece but it has a lot working against it as well, for instance it's a raven helm with no mage armor.
Exactly. Seller should know, it's not a platinum+ piece because of this and low, almost no regens. No disrespect to the owner- it's definitely nice.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Exactly. Seller should know, it's not a platinum+ piece because of this and low, almost no regens. No disrespect to the owner- it's definitely nice.
Thanks fellas. We put this up for a price check for exactly this reason. I appreciate the input.

id offer 80mil to start
Private bids of 200m, 500m and 600m have already been received.

Edit to clarify:
The 600m offer was an immediate buy-out offer, but was turned down. The 200m was also a buy-out offer.

Still only price checking for now.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thanks fellas. We put this up for a price check for exactly this reason. I appreciate the input.

Private bids of 200m, 500m and 600m have already been received.

Edit to clarify:
The 600m offer was an immediate buy-out offer, but was turned down. The 200m was also a buy-out offer.

Still only price checking for now.
600m was a decent offer and should be considered by the seller, I also don't see this as a platinum+ piece cuz it's nice but not perfect. As listed above, 250-750m range seems about right to me for this piece

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
I'd take the 600 and run as fast as you can and not think twice the reason u did not have them sell it at that price is beyond me. But either way good luck on Ur sale. 650968665 Xellos