• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inquiry Jedi...ARMOR...*Gasp!*

• Thread starter Farpriest
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Farpriest

K i browsed most of the pages to check for a topic pertaining to this. If this is a repeat i am truly sorry. First a big "HI!" to anyone who may remember me. So onto the question. I have heard a continued rumor that there is a way for Jedi to wear armor. Or certain pieces of certain types. However what i cannot find is the method of accomplishing this nor what types and specific pieces we can use. If someone can offer this ignorant soul some enlightenment i would be super greatly appreciative!!

Thankee-sai!

B

BadgerSmaker

Hey Farpriest,

First of all, take a look at this feature on the Appearance window.

Using this, Jedi can equip certain old armour items as appearence as they are so old that they are not classed as armour currently such as rewards from the old themeparks from pre-NGE.

They include the tantel and mabari pieces from Jabba's themepark, Marauder Theme Park armour, Stormtrooper chestplates from the old imperial themepark, etc.

Currently obtainable is the Rebel Marine chestplate which you have to loot on the Corellian Corvette, there may be a few more though.