• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Input

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did this on Uhall once but let's do it by a shard perspective. Please don't let this get into a flame war or politcal debate. Keep it clean and any idea discussed is a postive one.

FEL

We just need something new. Power Scrolls and champ spawns have been around for years now. I think we need something new and a purpose to be fighting in fel. Besides making new chars most people chars are scrolled and statted out. The devs have to know this. Im not saying take them out of fel because they should stay in fel. Fel needs an expansion plain and simple. Maybe new lands for control to fight over and you get some type of bonus for controlling sections of lands. Im not comparing this to factions because besides sigils what do we really do with faction towns. Group A controls section BLAH in the new lands and keeps it defended. They get a buff or bonus of say Hpr 4 on their chars for 24 hours as an example.

TRAM

Maybe add more repeatable quests that give a random reward. Can range from gold to hard to get items for example Library Rewards. Now higher end rewards should be harder to get and rare drops. Use the dungeons more with this.

Malas

We have a huge land mass that is hardly used and empty. Maybe make a mini harrower spawn randomly each day in a variety of spots. Only gives out 5 and 10 stat scrolls and SOT's.

Ilsh

Maybe double the drops on paragons. Instead of letting them drop one minor let them drop 2 random arties.

Tok

Add more quests like in SA go kill x amounts of a certain type of monsters and recieve a random reward. Can range gold to new types of deco. Quests can vary from day to day. Like today would be go do tok spawn 10 times and recieve a 3.0 SOT. Then tomorrow could be go kill 100 ninjas and recieve 50k gold. Just throwing out random things in my head not being specific.

SA

Im kind of happy with SA but besides farming ingredients.

Community

Now this is what we, as a whole on Catskills, can as a community can decide to do for events.

1)We can hold once a month Shard Harrower events.

2) PK day! Once a month we all get together friends and foes and have 2 random leaders pick teams. You may be paired up with friends or foes or both. Everybody has to work together. No looting or taking of items upon death. This is for everybody just not fel players. Maybe give others who dont PvP a chance to come and try it out. ( if you like this idea you can add onto this or change it)

3) Pirate night! Quit being landlubbers and go to war in the open seas or have races to strategic spots planned.

4) Taming nights for the zoo.

5) Dueling events

6) Particpate in EM events.

7) Be active with all facets and suportive of any guild event. Put differences to the side and particpate. Most important. A healthy community is an active community. Makes people want to sign in more with an active shard with many events. Plus it could be good for shard growth and returning players.

Yes I'm a noob at times but hey I miss brit bank being busy. These are some ideas just throwing them out. Hope some of you will particpate in this discussion and see what you're fellow catskillians all think :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you :) Well anybody can put their ideas up what they would like to see. I was just putting some out.

C

Corvak

Tokuno: Turn on Treasures all the time, not just once a year or whatever.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2) PK day! Once a month we all get together friends and foes and have 2 random leaders pick teams. You may be paired up with friends or foes or both. Everybody has to work together. No looting or taking of items upon death. This is for everybody just not fel players. Maybe give others who dont PvP a chance to come and try it out. ( if you like this idea you can add onto this or change it)

This sounds like it would be great fun.