• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Inner vision

The Murder

Visitor
walking down the worn cobblestone path, past the old dead oak trees. at one time in the past i suppose it was all alive, how long ago? i don't know. death really never bothered me much, much less life. weeds and grass as high as my waist surround this area. the forest is reclaiming it's world back. i can never blame nor find the fault in any living for taking this action. the wild needs to be that, wild. as i continue to walk a ways down this unruly path i finally reached my destination. taking a few to look over my shoulder. i love stalking my prey but hate it when it happens to me. at this time, no one is stalking either. looking back straight ahead i level my gaze casting my eyes down.

"at last i found it." thinking to myself.

crouching down moving some grass out of the way. my lips, ever so slowly, form into a mischievous grin.

"perfect" i said more clearly. like i had to make an announcement to reassure myself. just three more pieces to go. only three more and then let's see...