• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Injected Strike needs fix

KTACC1

Journeyman
went through 447 deadly poison pots so far and still failing to apply the poison. Guess i'll try again tomorrow

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Last time I used this mastery had 100 poison and it does take quite a few attempts for it to work. Thinking about 30-40 range. May log over and test to see what it's like tomorrow when I have the time.

KTACC1

Journeyman
I just find it crazy that masteries have been out for how long and there has been no change to this mastery. Do they consider it normal to fail this much? I don't get it.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
+1
Injected strike defo need fixing, ive had the same issue with level 3 mastery 100poison and 120anat, i kept failing so i gave up.

I think the problem is that it might be an antomy skill counting problem... just saying