• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Ingots & Bods

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Helloooooooooooo.

I require ingots

20k Dull Copper
60k Shadow
40k Copper
30k Bronze
40k Golden
13k Agapite
25k Verite
15k Valorite

I'm going to need ingots fairly often so I'd like to find a miner who is in constant supply of them.

I also need junk Blacksmith Bods. Can either pay for them or trade POF or Relics if prefered.

Thanks Guys

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also Selling

2 Female Sorcerers Suits
Full Scout Suit including all the Pieces
1 Luck Jewel set
Blaze Hair Dye.

P

Professor Moriarty

With the last announcement about the detecting of 3rd party programs, I think it may be harder to get Ingots, now and in the future. Once publish 66 hits the shards I foresee a lack of wood, Ore, POF, Relics, Runic hammers & sowing kits to mention but a few things. I like to see the end of scripting but I think its going to hurt a small shard like Europa.

Best of luck

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I better get my ingots quickly then hadn't I?!!!:thumbup1:

I don't want the days of cheap ingots to end!

M

Myna

i dont believe in the detection

dont tell me ea needed over ten years to implement an anti cheater code .... hey we dont talk about rocket sience ... its really to funny

its just another "hey we really do something against cheating", to satisfy the masses

and even if they really do it ... i dont believe they would ban the majority of the player base who is tiny already

what did they say in the letter .... something like "we do this and that ... but it needs TIME" yea ... time ... as usual ... so much time so it never comes, prolly