• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ingot prices on europa

D

dupadupa

ok looking for some help...

back in AOS it used to be 5gp if i remember corretly for an iron ingot...

just wondering how much this has changed as it has been about 4 years since i have played!

could any one please direct me to a page with info on ingot type /ingot price on europa, if not if there is anyone in the know on here could you please post me the details.. just started plying my miner again and wondering if it is still worth collecting bulk ingots to sell!!

thanks in advance

//Dupa

K

Kiminality

Looking roughly...
Iron at around 18 per.
All the way up to Valorite, which people seem to be asking 200 per:eek:

Prices vary, and stuff... But mining can be pretty profitable.
More so when you hit GM, and get the mineable gems.

D

dupadupa

OMG:coco: thats crazy prices...

thank you for that kim... good news seeing as im stock piling :D

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current prices:

Iron 20 - 25gps
Dull Copper 21 - 35gps
Shadow 25 - 40Gps
Bronze 30 - 45Gps
Gold 40 - 65Gps
Agapite 58 - 75Gps
Verite 85 - 90Gps
Valorite 110 - 140Gps

Anything in between the above sell. But to be fair you can but Iron in bulk from faction vendors for as low as 10Gps each

:postcount:

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Woops!! Just sold 17444 for 180k! :eek: Ah, we really know nothing of prices... Oh well, buyer happy, and we happy enough, so no regrets I guess.

K

Kiminality

Used to be a vendor on the corner...
I think it was run by an SRC...

Not any more, though...

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current prices:

Iron 20 - 25gps
Dull Copper 21 - 35gps
Shadow 25 - 40Gps
Bronze 30 - 45Gps
Gold 40 - 65Gps
Agapite 58 - 75Gps
Verite 85 - 90Gps
Valorite 110 - 140Gps

Anything in between the above sell. But to be fair you can but Iron in bulk from faction vendors for as low as 10Gps each

:postcount:

Thank you for the update on prices, I find this interesting.
In todays market the prices are forever rising and there is no end in sight, especially with the limited access to gods based on the demand of the virtual market within the accessible servers available. This will lead to a further increase in prices which will expand the possibilities of the economic perspective within player guilds and clans who decide to invest their money in reliable solid projects that will eventually create a market demand for certain goods and limited specific items harvested within a predefined timeframe. This is good for the community and stimulates for growt on all sides of the possible variations previously selected by the player and his allies.