• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingame Auctions Opening and Celebration Lottery

P

Paidric

Hello fellow Europa players,

After a few days of coding, here it is our new Auction website :

> > > Ingame Auctions < < <

Register yourselves and lets start trading!

The website design is still under work, but I didn't wanted to keep you waiting!

Let's celebrate!

Before we let everyone know about our website, I wanted to celebrate with you, my dear europa community!

Opening lottery!
As soon as we hit 200 registered users, we'll pick up 3 people randomly and offer them the following prizes :
3 millions, 2 millions and 1 million gps.
The prizes are available on europa only!

The 100th Winner prize
When the 100th auction is won, the winner of the auction will receive 2 millions gp!

So let your friends know, join us and have fun!

Paidric.

Disclaimer : I'm very tired, somewhat ill and my brain freezes... so if you find something wrong, let me know!!!!

B

Birdseye

Thx for this matey.:love:

But please try and make it look nice. It's sooooooo uuuuggglllllyyyy at the moment.:blushing:

Lord Kushmano

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 bug.. i found. the field for fitting your email address isnt long enough for me to put my full one in :)

P

Paidric

Hello,

Yes, I'll update the design, normally this weekend, I made some tests already but we'll need to wait for october-november before I can make the final design.

Lord Kushmano, could you please PM me your e-mail address so I can look for a fix. I'll make a quick look into the code.
*edit* Found, fixed, but not uploaded yet. Later today for sure!

Thanks.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeaaaah,

way to go.I have really missed auctions.

Seems to be Zofs old one,correct?

Regards
The Scandinavian

P

Paidric

Hello,

I'll add a category recipe :)

And... yes and no.. Zof did send me his auction website files but I couldn't use it without his account at phpauction. So I started back from scratch. But since Zof told me it was easy to mod, I followed his choice :)
And I kept the name cause I couldn't think of another one...

Thanks for the feedback!

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you :D thank you:thumbsup:thank you Paidric :ten:

We really needed this :bowdown:

P

Paidric

I'm working on some more tweaks.

I just added the displaying of the shard on the main page. Makes it easier to filter what interests you or not.
A temporary UOish design will see the light by sunday (I first aimed for saturday but my family in law is coming, so lots of cooking ahead!)

Keep tuned and don't forget to let all your friends know :)

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You Paidric I really miss the old auction. I guess it will take a while to get it up to speed as they only work if a fair number of people use them.

Anyway I have joined.

P

Paidric

Well, let as many people as you can know about the website to get it up to speed! It's not really in my habits, but for once I've sent a mass message on ICQ about it... I repent! :bowdown:

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great initiative. I have missed the auction-sites.

Registered and ready :)

S

Skley

thank you for doing such a wonderful job, been the best news on europa forum for a long time! Bravo!

P

Paidric

Welcome aboard to both.

Thankfully I had a little bit of free time right at the good time. Now I'm buried under work again ;)

My websites will be taken down soon for a host change. The load on my current hosting is too big for the auction website to run smoothly for a long time. I'll warn everyone in advance though :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for this Paidric! :bowdown:

I just registered as well... :)