• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ingame Auctions downtime this weekend.

P

Paidric

Hello,

Just to let people know, our websites will be down during the weekend from saturday mid-day up to sunday mid-day. The extended downtime is mostly due to the spreading of our new IP to all the routers around the world :)

To make it simple, I'll be moving to a slightly faster host so the auction website will have it's own dedicated database. This should make the auction website run faster.

I'll post a link on the old host to the new one as soon as it's up. So it should be possible to use the new website, no guarantee though.
I'll also take the opportunity to make some file cleaning, so it will take a moment.

Thanks for registering to Ingame Auctions and good trading!

Paidric.

P

Paidric

The move was successful, the site is up and running and the new url is propagating nicely across the world.
Everything should be back to normal around tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience!

P

Paidric

Ah glad to hear it :)

It costs me a little more, but I wanted a bit more of reliability for it.

K

kray2s

Ah glad to hear it :)

It costs me a little more, but I wanted a bit more of reliability for it.
Wanted to stop by and praise the site - im sorry if these seems like a pointless bump to some! - But since we lost uo-auction there has been a void :( So congrats Paidric for an excellant site and for filling in where the old one crashed and burnt ;)

P

Paidric

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

I was thinking of creating a referral system to increase the registrations of the website. Something like every X active users registering and referring, you receive a price of some sort.

A user would be determined active when he gets a positive feedback in a trade.

Could be abused but would require too much work for most people to bother ;-p