• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Information needed

Beatress

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have had the same computer and game on it for years. I have had to upgrade my computer (poor pooped thing gave out). My problem now is that on the old computer, the game only put chat in the journal. On this one with the new game download, it spams the side of the page and I hate it so much. Does anyone know how to stop this? thank you

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Post a screenshot so we can understand the issue better.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I use CC.
7-5-230005.jpg 7-5-230006.jpg
two shard examples of where to set color chats in CC, on the paper doll, open options then click on the 2nd tab on the right, I call it "the all seeing eye", then scroll down to picking, you can also set the duration of how long the speech remains on screen.
7-5-230007.jpg
here is where you can check to be sure you saving your text file.

Beatress

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I set it to default chat (black) and now it is no longer spamming on the left side of my page., thank you all so much