• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Information about the Sonoma Stratics BOD Association

• Thread starter Del_Xavier
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Del_Xavier

OMG that's your house?!?!? I was there two weeks ago and using your forge until Aine let me use hers... I didn't know THAT was your house hehe

Del Xavier

T

TrueRagoo

Using the forge w/o paying the standard 10k fee?
*gets out mace*
which leg do you want shattered first? ;)

"Only the good die young, all the evil seem to live forever." -Iron Maiden
Sonoma till I die:)
Ragoo of TSK-5x GM Tamer/Mage
Ragu of TSK-1x Inscript/Heal Mage
Rags of B^G-6x Parry/Macer
Hephaestus of B^G-1x Mule
Ragar of OTE [M-R]-3x Archer/Bard
Shifty of OTE [BH]-4x Axer

D

Del_Xavier

Nooooooooooooooo

*runs off to hills to hide*

Del Xavier

I

imported_Maelwyn

I'm sorry for taking so long to post this information. I was going to post it on Sunday, but I've been doing quite a bit of thinking about this association. It is much more complicated that I ever imagined it could be. First of, just some general information.

The Purpose of the Sonoma Stratics Bulk Order Deed Association (SSBODA)
The purpose of SSOBDA is to facilitate the free exchange of Bulk Order Deeds (BODs) between the Sonoma Stratics smiths. With the ultimate goal of filling large deeds to help each other out.

How do we have this set up?

[*]A villa set up as a clearinghouse for BODs
[*]A Forum to discuss deeds available and desired
[*]Members who are willing to turn in any deeds that they do not have a match for. This is the hard part. It involves a lot of trust between individuals and the associaion.

Here is how it is proposed that we accomplish this:

[*]Small weapon/shield deeds: We suggest that you fill these yourself and turn them in. Since they can not be combined with the Large BODs they don't really serve a purpose for the association. Keep them, give them away, sell them. Whatever you desire to do with these is up to you.

[*]Large Bulk Order Deeds: We suggest that you keep these to work on also. Unless you have absolutely no desire to fill them. We will take these. Please only work on 2 large BODs at a time, and try not to work on the same deeds as another member is working on. Save them for later.

[*]Small Bulk Order Deeds: Bring these to the clearinghouse for everyone to peruse and look through. This is what we mainly need to help each other out. This is also the hardest part for the association. It involves an immense amount of trust between you and the association.

What does it take to join the SSBODA? Two things basically. The first thing we need are deeds. Donate your small deeds. We are not going to let somone join who just sees a deed and wants it today.

The second thing, and most important, is trust. I cannot over emphasize this point. Trust is a two way thing. You have to have trust in the association (and me). The association also has to have trust in you. I'll try to explain how this works. There are people on this board that I completely trust. It is because of a long association with these people and getting to know them that I trust them completely. Some of you I know fairly well, but we may not have developed that trust yet. Many of you I hardly know at all.

If you would like to join, we'd like to have you. But don't expect us to trust you right off the bat. Don't expect to get that valorite deed today because you donated an iron ringmail deed yesterday. I may ask you to show me the deed that you are working on. Please don't be offended by any of this. Trust takes time to develope. And that is for both of us.

Following is a picture of the location of the SSBOD Clearinghouse. Everyone who joins and proves trustworthy will be freinded to this house. It is very close to Britain, and an NPC Blacksmith. There are rune books for every Trammel city and I will be putting up a rune book with all locations of every NPC Smith across Brittania.

I can be reached through ICQ at 52675214.

If I am not around, my wife should be. Her ICQ is Lady Estral 81436709.

<center>
</center>

Maelwyn

<center>

Maelwyn Mage and Dexer
Beldas & Beldin Dwarven Brothers
Erystelle Elvish Tamer
Gruumsh One-Eye Orc guy
</center>

B

Basement Troll

I certainly want to be a part of the SSBODA (does that sound like a ship name to anyone else!? "Welcome to the SS Boda"), but all I have recieved so far is weapon and shield deeds. My smith is in the low 90s now.

<center>
</center>

N

Nod of Fire

yea, the U.S.S. BODA!

United
Sonoma
Stratics

Bulk
Order
Deed
Association

<font color=008B00> Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
</font color=008B00>

S

Sneakybill

can you edit in a link to the dwarves forum? i forgot to bookmark that when i went there before!

im forgetful like burning.

G

bahahahahahaa

I have been harrassing Maelwyn for a link for a WEEK now - I'm sooooooo glad I'm not the only one that forgets to bookmark it :)

So MAELWYN - link please? *hint hint*

*giggles*

<font color=blue>The many faces of kittykat
Areana, Chicken Killer
Marcus, Man of the House
Foley, dewd wannabe
Wysteria, Home-body
SeaBreeze, Wondergirl
Misha, Animal Lover
Silver Cloudsong Forgotten One
Shenara, Miss Sticky Fingers</font color=blue>

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

<a target="_blank" href=http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/guilds/uo/sonoma/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=FRGforum&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7>Dwarve's aka BoDs Forum</a>

<center><blockquote><hr>

Thought for the week:</center>
If you mine for Sand with a Gargoyle's Pickaxe, there should be a 0.1% chance to dig up an Earth Elemental, MiB, random Treasure Map or one gold piece. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif