• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Info On this Item

W

Wraith One

I would like to know a little more about this item. Where is it from, how was it obtained, is it rare? Any info would be great, thanks.

C

Ceridwen

Old exploit item, if I'm not mistaken (usually known as "pet in a bag" or something like that). There was an eagle (I think) in another thread - same origin - and people were debating if it was something that is deleted on sight (and thus for the trash barrel) or not.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old exploit item, if I'm not mistaken (usually known as "pet in a bag" or something like that). There was an eagle (I think) in another thread - same origin - and people were debating if it was something that is deleted on sight (and thus for the trash barrel) or not.
I still have not heard back about these item's legality, however be aware that many players have reported that these items are deleted on sight by Game Masters. I cannot prove these claims, so they should be taken with caution.

I will update the relevant threads if they are found to be legal, or I will update our FAQ here if they are found to be illegal.

So for now, these items are TRADE/OWN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

R

Raziel

as long as you can't use the thing to bring out a nightmare then i don't see the reason to delete it. it is not effecting gameplay at all. i say keep it cause that might be a "true rare" :p of course i don't know how many there are of those but it is the first i have seen.

A

Annienox

Have a friend that has one and he keeps in hidden deep. Says he bought his and then a GM came looking for him to delet it. Could be a spun tail but I do know he didn't keep it at his house for awhile because he said the other guy who bought one at the same time lost his from the GM going to his house and deleting it and then just telling him thats what he did. Once again this could be a big fish story but thought I would put in my 2 cents worth of gossip.