• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info on the sorcerers suit?

• Thread starter Spector_Napa
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Spector_Napa

can someone clarify this for me. when the suit is together it has its "full suit" bonus's which have a (total) at the end of it. then each piece says 5 lmc 2 mr 10 dci without the (total) on the end of them. now doee this mean each peice has those mods itself? so in essence is the suit 30 lmc 12 mr 60 dci? or is it just 5 lmc 2 mr 10 dci total like the rest of the mods.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right, what he said. For some reason the properties on these suits are listed backwards, with the suit total being where usually the each piece info is.

It isnt the kind of suit you would PvP in unless you are out of your mind like me and have both focus and med on your (human) char.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, what this suit lacks is 100% LRC. Considering the millions of spring cleaning points you need to get it, I think there are better ways to find good mage armor in the game.

Edit: Blimey! I was wrong! Sorry.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, what this suit lacks is 100% LRC.
Fortunately, it does have 100 LRC. The main advantages are the maximized resistances and the LRC. Together with the smaller mods, this makes for an excellent utility suit with the right jewels, spellbook, talisman and shield.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right. I use it on a character whose whole goal in life is to cast choke-point fields. She already had max mana, GM focus and GM Med; I added the arcane shield (15 DCI), a 1/3 ring with DCI, a 1/2 Brace with DCI, and an MR2 Scrappers to it.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Unfortunately, what this suit lacks is 100% LRC.
Fortunately, it does have 100 LRC. The main advantages are the maximized resistances and the LRC. Together with the smaller mods, this makes for an excellent utility suit with the right jewels, spellbook, talisman and shield.
hawkeye is right...or there's something buggy about the suit. when i started wearing my suit, my char suddenly started getting the message 'more reagents are needed' when casting. i added a +10 lrc ring and the problem went away.

M

Mitzlplik_SP

I use it on my carto/thief and I never get the "more regs needed" message. Maybe some are bugged.

I know mine is %100 LRC.