• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

info needed

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi is there any way i can type descriptive words and use as macro tabs other than the pictures available eg. pincos macro for bank sais bank id like to make tabs like this, i use the drop things in containers and would liuke to label them like bin regs etc

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi is there any way i can type descriptive words and use as macro tabs other than the pictures available eg. pincos macro for bank sais bank id like to make tabs like this, i use the drop things in containers and would liuke to label them like bin regs etc
make a macro with a name that you will understand then....

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think i have explained my self very well , i can name a macro but when i put it in a hot bar i cant see the name , the ones you have done say the macro for bank i can see the word bank on the macro in the hot bar , is there a way that i can do this for other macros

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the name is visible.... if you check the hotbar slot where you have a macro it says:
Macro
<macro name>