• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Info Hunting

M

Monty Hall

About an item, might not be rare. But I can't find anything on it on google. A Crystal pulled from the skull of one of Orville's minions. Same Graphic as a power crystal. Thinking it was from the beach event on ATL but I missed that one so I have no first hand knowledge.

M

Monty Hall

Wow, nobody has any info on this item??? Manti? One? TB? VS? nobody???

M

Monty Hall

I got no clue how to do a pic. Sorry, I HATE COMPUTERS!!!

M

Monty Hall

Manti??? Sorry but not selling anything. I'm just info hunting about said item. And it seems nobody knows anything about it. So my guess is, it's either an Asian Shard Event, or a SA quest item.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Manti??? Sorry but not selling anything. I'm just info hunting about said item. And it seems nobody knows anything about it. So my guess is, it's either an Asian Shard Event, or a SA quest item.
I wouldnt jump to that conclusion just yet.

Manti knows his stuff so if he wants to buy it with out saying anything id wait ;)