• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Info and Price Check on "Ebony Staff"

G

I don't have access to my account for the next few hours, so the exact title is coming from an ICQ convo I had with Orc several months ago. When I am able to check the exact title, I will update the post.

A black hued blessed staff that is not trade-able titled either "An Ebony Staff Engraved With Intricate Carvings" or the same without the "An" at the beginning.

Although this item came to me on Napa Valley, I don't believe it is one of the Season 4 "Ebony Staff"s as the title is completely different from that listed on the rares list. Also, the person who gave it to me also gave me a robe that came from an event on Drachenfels, so it being on Napa does not necessarily mean that is where it originated.

When I spoke to Orc about it, he seemed to feel it was from an old Seer event and had a value around 100 mil. Any other (or differing) info and pricing on this item is welcome. I am considering selling this so anything is helpful!

G

While I can't shed any light on the background or history of the item, I'ld love a screen shot if possible.

G

Give me a good 20 mins to re-activate the account and take the screenie lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Season 4
Napa Valley:
Ebony Staff Etched With Markings (No Mods) (2) (~10-15 Mil Sold For)

If its truly a Seer item, someone may value it more than this similar Event Rare, but I would personally place its worth between 30-60m depending on the individual.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Season 4
Napa Valley:
Ebony Staff Etched With Markings (No Mods) (2) (~10-15 Mil Sold For)

If its truly a Seer item, someone may value it more than this similar Event Rare, but I would personally place its worth between 30-60m depending on the individual.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I have such a staff and it comes from the corpse of the Dragon Tal'Keesh

G

Ahh! So the description in the forum list is incorrect, and this item IS from one of the Napa EM events? That does help some