• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Increased Enhance value of leather?

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry i were out now for 2 years, yesterday i was wondering why my armor got so much from enhancing it with horned or barbed, have they increased the value?

Before i noted:

Horned:

Barbed

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nothing has changed with leather itself. It still adds the same resists and properties as it has for years. What did change was Studded Leather armor now has 3% LMC automatically (assuming no Mage Armor). It caps at 5 Studded Pieces and +15% LMC. So you can have 55% LMC now on a non-medable studded leather suit.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Yes they increased resists for leather and metal (about two years ago)... they didn't increase resist for wood.
you can get up to 16 res from leather and up to 17 res from ingots.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a shame that the change was quite a long time ago and they still haven't updated the OFFICIAL website with the information!

http://uo.com/Material-Bonus

All the 3rd party player run websites have the correct information just not UO.com *sigh*

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Wait, wait, just looked at your sig! I get cookies for downloading EC!! can I use uoassist with it?
you do not need UO assist with it :) and no it wont work with it! And yes we have cookies lol