• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

increase in lag lately?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anybody else also experiencing a lot more lag lately? It is quite annoying, especially when fighting with people. I literally was at 100% health when everything froze for a second and when it unfroze I was dead.

I know of at least 3 other Europeans who also had more lag than before.
What about you Americans?

It feels like they moved the server or something...really annoying

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sry Max. I didn't noticed anything this weekend. Haven't played today though. SE United States

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I had one case a few days ago, where I had to restart the client to move faster than a snail and I feeled a little slow today

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I have been booted a few times to come back dead as well. All in the last week after the 'fix' was put in...
'Milky'

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have found a lot more lag lately - I live in Oklahoma!~

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm lagging as well. I often start prepping a Reaper now and the monster targets me and has closed the distance by nearly half before the spell is done prepping, instead of the old usual of just getting me targeted by then. Dang unhealthy in the Ter-Mer lava area. *grumbles*

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
a lot of times my first log in to the game freezes up on me so I have to reboot.. and in certain spots in the game it always knocks me off and its been pretty buggy at times too.. frustrating

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
a lot of times my first log in to the game freezes up on me so I have to reboot.. and in certain spots in the game it always knocks me off and its been pretty buggy at times too.. frustrating
What client are you using and are you using UO Assist? This sound like the issue I had in my castle before Tug fixed it.