• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Include Silver Steeds in new publish?

Should we bring back Silver Steeds?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Mentioned in another thread but the timing feels right. It would be cool to see them back :)

If possible i'd like to see them be more cosmetic so anyone can ride them BUT making them really strong if boosted up until a 5 slot pet if logistically possible.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Mentioned in another thread but the timing feels right. It would be cool to see them back :)

If possible i'd like to see them be more cosmetic so anyone can ride them BUT making them really strong if boosted up until a 5 slot pet if logistically possible.
:postcount:

Silver.png

Aren't they beautiful? :heart:

#NEWSTOREPET

Gorath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I did ask @Kyronix of that on TC - but got no answers...
I think they should shoot to add them in. Art already exists. It would make the player base happy, this publish was tailor made for their return. Huge win for them if they could get the Silver Steeds back to the players :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
YES!!! I Have been asking for them for years now to be brought back. I wouldn't mind too if they made them a vet reward mount that goes back to statue form like charger of the fallen.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEHEHEHE!!! Why Gandalf, dont you like the fire breath spitting black horse??
Would make it more fun for PVP too!
Not too worried about pvp since 50% less damage is taken from pets in next release... as much as im worried about keeping the dread war horses special, players spent tons on money on those

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Not too worried about pvp since 50% less damage is taken from pets in next release... as much as im worried about keeping the dread war horses special, players spent tons on money on those
I agree they are good money makers, but the only ones really being sold are the crappier ones, the really nice ones never get sold, so they are very scarce, I personally wouldn't mind if they brought them back, would allow tamers to have something else than a GD, although this new patch seems interesting and we will see what new pet combos it brings, although I am sure most people will stay with the GD.

Plus is a much better looking pet than running around with a massive red lizard following you!